Friday, April 29, 2011

Google I/O 2011 Schedule For 20+ Android Sessions Now Available



Google I/O 2011 is almost here – can you feel it in the air? Personally, I’m counting down days to May 10th when I’ll be waking up extra early to gallop over to the Moscone Center in San Francisco and try to attend at least some of the 22 planned Android sessions, including fireside chats and office hours with the Android team.


The [almost - there's 1 TBA] final schedule for these sessions is now up at the I/O site, so if you’re one of the lucky attendees, have a look below or hop on over to this document to see the whole timetable in its full glory.
Day 1 (May 10th, 2011)
Day 2 (May 11th, 2011)

To grab more details about each talk, visit the sessions page and filter by Android.
I’m particularly excited about the Fireside Chat with the Android Team on May 10th at 2:30PM – feel free to submit some questions for them in the comments, and I’ll see if I can get them answered.
Building Android Apps for Google TV is another session on my radar, because, well, the Google TV API is not out yet and is probably going to be revealed at I/O.
Source: Google Code blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views Here