Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Google I/O 2011 Info: Registration Opens Up February 7th


February 7th is shaping up to be a big day for Android.  Sprint is announcing something big at an event in New York City. We will have all the coverage for you of course. Also, Google I/O 2011 general registration will open up on February 7th as well.
Here’s a quick rundown…
Google’s annual developer event called I/O will be held on May 10th and 11th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA.
If this is your first I/O you may want to consider attending I/O boot camp which will be held on May 9th at the Mission Bay Conference Center. Bootcamp is a more intimate event meant for beginners and first time atendees. Bootcamp is a full day of lectures and labs such as Android 101, writing and developing for Android. The smaller more intimate setting means more hands on time for atendees.  For more information on I/O Bootcamp visit here
Then the big show.
I/O is two days worth of technical sessions, panels, lectures, the developer’s sandbox, community networking and a kick ass party.
There are over 80 technical sessions in the tracks you can choose from that will give you penty of lecture and Q&A time on the latest Google developments.
The Developer Sandbox will feature 100 developers and their apps. The developers will be on hand for demonstrations of their apps and to answer questions and share ideas.
Day 1 is rounded out with a party that can’t be beat.
You can’t register yet but make sure you mark your calendar for February 7th because I/O will most likely sell out that day.
Important Links For Google I/O
Google I/O Main Website
Google I/O Bootcamp Site
Google I/O official twitter
Google’s Victor “Vic” Gundotra
Hotels (click these links to take advantage of Google I/O Group Rates However you may want to make sure you score a ticket to I/O before you book the room)
San Francisco $209/night Mariott Marquis
W San Francisco$239/night Click Here
Westin San Francisco $225/night Click Here
Intercontinental San Francisco $235/night Click Here
Source: Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views Here