Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Livestream of Google I/O 2016 keynote right here

Google’s annual developer conference is a few minutes to start from now and you can watch it live on YouTube and here on GoAndroid Also. Google is doing great work for the its biggest Event of the year. They have already rolled out updates to App, Website and Social Media profiles to give the look of Google I/O 2016.


Google is expected to launch seven new things, namely Android N, Android Wear New Update, Chromebook with Android Apps Support, Virtual Reality Hardware, Project Tango, Xiaomi’s Google Chirp and Project Aura.


Google provides the two types of Live Streaming on Youtube, one is the standard live stream and other one is 360 degree compatible which you can watch through Google Cardboard. Below you can see both the types live here on GoAndroid.


Google I/O 2016 – Keynote (Standard)



Google I/O 2016 – Keynote 360 (Virtual Reality)




 



Click here for our Google I/O 2016 coverage



Livestream of Google I/O 2016 keynote right here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Views Here